Thursday, August 13

Surprises



Its been a great couple of days, I'm getting everything i wanted to do done, what a brilliant feeling that is, yesterday i went back to the stables and got to ride as near to my dream as possible without the sand or sea, to have that place by myself was amazing, I cantered round and around for so long and haven't felt that free for years, they told me to close my eyes and picture that beach and boy didn't i.. I came away from there so happy inside it was untrue, i was on high all night!

My fella has been working his arse off as i knew he would but had told me he wasn't coming home until Saturday night! although i was a bit sad at that as we had one hell of a party to attend Saturday that none of us wanted to miss, so today i get a call (this afternoon) telling me hes on his way home ! talk about happy !!

Ive missed him like crazy of course but really pleased with what Ive achieved here, at the start of the week i was feeling a little lost, but as the days have gone on, Ive felt so much stronger and adapted really well, sleep was coming easily by Wednesday, probably as Ive been decorating, gardening and doing all sorts of wonderful stuff, until i couldn't do anymore and fell in a heap at bedtime.. the kids have ALL been helping to paint and backed me up here which is brilliant..

So tonight although hes come home to a nearly finished kitchen, we are ignoring the mess, I'll finish the main part tomorrow anyway, but it looks amazing and is well worth the work and a little upheaval.. I'd forgotten how much i love doing stuff like this... I'm covered in paint but couldn't feel happier tonight if id won that lottery.. Steves so pleased and loves it !

Anyway as promised here's the back garden that Ive been working on, its my tranquil place where i wake up regardless of the weather with my cuppa and the radio..

So count us in for Saturdays party you guys ! we will be there now !!!

No comments: