Saturday, August 8

Lifes symphony


We enjoyed a chill out night last night, Me and my fella cooked together and just enjoyed the evening, it was well needed after this week! I cant believe i actually did it! usually id get halfway through the week and decide i need a night in, but I'm glad i did..I felt better as the week went on, yes we were tired but what a fun week that was...

Its done wonders for how i feel inside and i now realise that things i let upset me, aren't really as important as i made them in my head... I cant change myself or who i am and shouldn't have to...

Today the house has woke up buzzing, Ryan has gone with his dad to collect his new guitar (secondhand i should add but its new to him) hes been saving up all his paper round money and has been practising hard on one that doesnt work (it screams!) he loves making music, as his parents we'll encourage this all the way, musics played a huge part in my life and i don't start the day without it, so here's to many new tunes being played in our house !

Ive got one more day with my fella as Monday hes now off for the week, so i want my pole up today! need another tin of paint and will see how much i can do here to make it look nice..

I'm going to go to salsa to meet up with my friends some evenings so its going to be a busy one my end too!

I sat there this morning outside as usual with my cuppa trying to wake up peacefully and couldn't believe what i saw ~ 21 little finches all piled round the bird table together !!

The floor was moving ! I do enjoy doing my garden (yes im sad) and my neighbour who sells plants just came round today and told me that i can have every plant he has left , theres loads of them, he sells them through spring and summer up until he goes away on his boat, so tomorrows already taken up with Joanne buzzing round like a mad woman with her trowel... lol how on earth am i going to fit all this lot in this week...

I wont have time to be bored hopefully....

Have a great day everyone ~ enjoy that sunshine...

No comments: