Saturday, August 1

Good Reads.. Got to do this!


I came across this girls blog today, ive been engrossed in here for hours (and i mean hours)..

She started off working in a travel agents and decided to just pack in her job and grab a backpack.

God how many nights ive dreamed about doing that, when my kids finish high school me and my fella are going to do exactly the same thing, id love the kids to come too and see that big old world out there.

Like this girl im not into posh hotels and material things, id be happy up to my neck in mud with a tent and backpack, one day its going to be us doing this !!

Shes on her way to Antartica and writes so well, the pictures are amazing and its exactly how i would expect it to be.. no frills no fuss just living life day to day waking up in the next place and enjoying the ride..

Its really cheered me up today, i wonder sometimes why we work like we do...

Shes just given me my wake up call..

This is why i'll keep going, til i get there...

Well worth a read, grab a cuppa and enjoy.

No comments: