Friday, August 28

Good Morning

Its Friday already ! Im waiting to get that Friday feeling, but its not here yet! perhaps its on its way, ive got packing to get done as yet, my eldest has promised to take it to the post office for me (he wouldnt yesterday so i stomped up there by myself to make him feel guilty) but as usual nothing is stiring up there.. i made the mistake of letting him have his mates sleep.. so as usual nobody did...hehe

My poor fella sat up all night working as he needed something finished for this mornings meeting, i felt him creep into bed at 5am, how tired must he feel today, i felt guilty going to bed so stayed up til 1.30am but couldnt keep my eyes open, i honestly dont know how he does it, his partner is just as nocturnal as him, these guys work hours most of us wouldnt believe (or could manage)so my hats off to what they have achieved this week, WELL DONE (please dont worry about the car!) I will manage without one, it does me good to walk .. :)

Speaking of walking places, im rather dissapointed this week, someone only went and pinched my eldest sons bike! why do people steal things, he does 3 paper rounds and was really upset! Ive always taught my kids to respect other peoples property, so i hope whoevers pinched it gets something of his stolen so he knows how it feels...

Tonight we get some time out, at last..
we are both really looking forward to this party, ive phoned Richard and told him to keep our tickets safe, it seems like ages since we have been out together and is much needed, i love dancing with my fella and cant wait to get him on that dance floor !
Im taking my camera as Leandro is going to be there, ive seen him dance before at the Talk and couldnt believe what this guy does, his style is so unique, so if what ive heard is true and he is taking a regaetton class tonight, please count me in..... i dont want to miss that.. not sure if i can remember how to wiggle, but ill have a good go with the help of a vodka !

No comments: