Sunday, August 9

Movies I want to See


Ive been looking so forward to this film..

Eric Bana is one of my favourites so one night next week im taking myself off to watch (and drool over) this film



It looks brilliant ! and everything ive read about it says its one not to be missed!
God knows how many times i watched Troy just to see this guy in action again, he even knocked Brad Pitt off my sex god list...........This guys number 2 ( just in case my fella reads this no 1 is you of course!) hehe

2 comments:

Carlito86 said...

I am really excited about seeing this film! I don't know who to go and see it with though... none of my friends have read the book or are interested in seeing it.

:)

xx

brown eyed girl said...

I'm going to go alone if i have to, my fellas away all week working til saturday so may go buy some popcorn and go myself.
I cant wait to see this one :)