Thursday, August 6

Back To Back


Its been a good morning, Ive done whats needed been on various errands and finally got to that time of today where i can go run a bath and chill out for a while.. I still ache just about everywhere but determined to keep going this week, my fellas away in Scotland next week for the early part so i may as well get all this good dancing in before he goes, ill stay at home and paint the house onces hes gone as i'll be bored then..lol

Last night was another toughie, i said i was having one of those weeks and last night just confirmed it, yes it was another class full of spins, is someone having a laugh or what, I'm so glad its Cuban tonight, Ive been permanently dizzy since Tuesday doing all this lot..hehe

One of the chaps was there last night who was unfortunate enough to have me as his partner on Tuesday and boy did he giggle when the instructor said we are doing spins tonight ! he had seen first hand how bad i was then so two nights back to back, the guy deserves a medal.. he was so funny though and made the night as by the end of the lesson id managed to blag my way round the poor chaps either hitting or standing on all of them in turn, even the instructor was calling me trouble ~ I left my mark then :)

When we got back in last night i always go to give the kids a kiss, its my little ritual, so imagine walking into this without giggling ~

You guessed it, its Brandon ! hehe they decided to empty my airing cupboard out and make alternative sleeping arrangements, which had me in stitches, my kids are so much like me at times, i remember doing exactly the same thing as a child and tying a piece of string to my mates toe that ran along the length of our gardens, so she would wake up when i pulled it early, the thing i remember most was my mum and her mum flying up the stairs shouting at me, as her toe had gone black overnight ! :) so that's not recommended as a cheaper version to an alarm clock !
10 out of 10 for creativity though, he slept in his hammock all night and it held up !! I laid there waiting for the thump to come all night, giggling.....

Right im leaving the kids in Sandra's capable hands and going to see how much bubble bath it takes to reach the rim..

I can't wait for salsa tonight ! i didn't think i could do 4 nights back to back of all this energetic stuff but today im looking so forward to it and am on a high .........Good job really
As tomorrow i'll probably be in a heap ! hehe

No comments: