Sunday, August 30

Salsa Boat Party


Well its certainly been a weekend to remember! Im completely knackered now ....

Tonight we went along to this years Salsa Boat Party.. its been another great night... two brilliant parties back to back..

The broads looked beautiful all lit up with just about everyone waving from the land at a boat full of happy people all dancing away under the stars, its not everyday you get to do things like tonight, but my tickets booked for next year!

I was the driver tonight so my fella could have a drink and im really pleased, it was lovely to see him so relaxed and happy, we managed a few good dances but not as many as last night, as we took a picnic and managed to get a bunch of our mates all downstairs tucking into it while catching up on what everyones been doing, it was lovely..


I saw 2 herons which ive never seen that close before and i didnt get chucked overboard so that was an acomplishment all by itself, as i was tormenting a few of them... hehe
Anyway nads got the photos so no doubt they will be all over facebook tomorrow, but tonight ill share whats on my phone and bid everyone Goodnight...

Theres a warm bed waiting with one hell of a lovely guy waiting for me so...........


As Its been another amazing night im ending it on a high with my fella ..........





No comments: