Sunday, August 2

Blonde with a Paintbrush !


Its Sunday and for some strange reason my house is all up and running far more earlier than usual.... I cant work it out..
I still managed to grab my cuppa and head outside, i cant wake up and face the onslaught of 'mum wheres my' before ive had at least 3 cups of tea..

I did eventually get out the paintbrushes yesterday and made a start on painting the hall, Starting with the front door that my dog decided to go and lay against as soon as i painted it... its typical of this place, nothing ever is normal here, I now have a lilac & black dog and black & lilac front door...hehe And people say my place is a chill out place? what are they thinking.. its a looney bin..

My fellas taking me out this morning to buy me a tin of paint, now ive started this bugger ill no doubt work my way through the house so if i get it in today and hes not here all week i can just get on, its already looking brighter so im glad i started it..

Last night my fella cooked one of his famous lamb casseroles (he hasnt done that in ages) so tonights meal is already done! its that good we make a huge pot full, so today i can get stuck in and enjoy being creative without having to do the mundane stuff..

I rang Cheryl last night to catch up on whats been happening in the salsa world and with our friends, and have made arrangements to meet up Tuesday and Wednesday so with riding tomorrow and cuban salsa Thursday its going to be a busy week..

Its the Salsa Boat coming up soon and the cuban party at the Staithe so we need to get some practise in..I can't wait !

Right time to B & Q it and go get that paint.... before he changes his mind and dissapears into the WWW.. he seems to be in another world once that laptops out, so at least i can paint mine while hes out ! lol

No comments: