Friday, August 14

Messy Blonde at Work


Im having 5 mins out, muttering away under my breath so many swear words this morning, but im not giving up yet!

I sprayed my awkward breakfast table this morning, got up at 5.45 so i could get it done before the kids got up as they tend to play with the lights inside it so im being crafty and what did i do? got granite spray all up the walls ive already painted...lol its everywhere!

Its good stuff as it really does look brilliant, but how messy is this bugger.....or is it just me being messy?

I came up with my table ages ago but never got to finish it how i wanted so im adament this time i'll do it properly, ive even got flashing lights to go inside it ready...

My fellas gone off to Marks to work for the day so im on a mission to try and get this lot finished so tonight i can get that white spirit out, clean myself up (im a lovely shade of purple, lilac and granite shade and restore some kind of calmess here .. my house looks unbeliveably messy ive got champagne sitting amongst t towels and paint and i need to stop blogging and get on with it today..


Ill show you all the results hopefully by tonight.. Its a meal a movie and one lazy night in store for me and my lot........



No comments: