Thursday, August 27

Blue Jeans Gal



I dont believe it myself but i overslept this morning, i must be getting good at this now..

Thankfully my fella will be coming home today~ im so pleased ! not sure yet if it will be in time for salsa but i know he will be tired so im just happy that hes coming home full stop.

Ive managed to sort myself out for him this week but didnt get much time out, yesterday was mad as people were popping in all day, i never found a part of the day when someone wasnt here, which is fine but i did want to grab a bath which you cant really do when you have visitors, i had to do my aunts hair which took ages (5 hours)but got to spend time with my grandparents which is always good and spent some time last night with my good friend Stelli, I cant believe im saying this but guess what i did? I gave away my X-pole to her (shock, horror) lol

I enjoy riding and salsa so much and i dont need the pole anymore, it did keep up my fitness when i stopped kickboxing which was lovely, but its been sitting in my shed waiting to be put back up and never quite got there so ive given it away, im welcome to go to hers if ever i get the urge to sling on those thigh highs and swing round the lounge, ill just knock her ornaments over instead..

Today im now going to start the packing and get the orders out, someones being kind to me this week and is keeping me busy which is always great, the house is actually in good order and the kids all seem to be happy today ~ probably as they know dads coming home, i know im happy about that too.. is it normal to get excited about seeing someone youve lived with for 16 years?
Tomorrow is the party ive been waiting for at the Staithe, ive pulled out my wardrobe several times trying to find anything other than jeans to wear, but no matter what i do my eyes always wander back to my faithful friends, i know they are comfortable so ill feel happy and its probably what ill end up wearing as usual..
Its just the way i am and always will be i guess

'Forever in blue jeans' ..............................

No comments: