Sunday, September 30

Ray of light


Its sunday and my house today has transformed into somewhere totally peaceful somehow..lol

The boys are all out at brigade so its just me hubby (cooking bacon and eggs)mm and Lauren its lovely..

We've banned the TV today to try and get the kids into helping a bit more, Ive got music on in every room and the house feels so much more alive..

Its so strange but i woke up today feeling so good about everything, Ive been feeling a little down but its just vanished, I'm alert rearing to go and full of life..

Ive also just broke one of my biggest no gos..lol i ate streaky bacon without gagging, which has tickled my fella, hes right into cooking and is totally blessed, he cooks things i couldn't even imagine mixing and everything always turns out restaurant quality, so how lucky am i ..

Most people sit in fear or growing old, i cant wait to have a big kitchen with all that lovely food and entertain every night...we often sit and talk about it, that's the beauty of having so many kids, they may be messy at the moment but i cant wait to have them all up on a Sunday when they are older with their families and make a day of it with my fella in his element in that kitchen.. i never had that as a child so i guess its why i want it so much now....

Anyway i have to work today (again) but as the musics playing and the suns shining I'm totally happy, this should be the last really long day, as I'm nearly reaching that finishing line....

I'm glad Ive dug in, I'm feeling very pleased with myself today, and so relieved......
Nearly finished.........

No comments: