Thursday, September 20

peaceful


I feel so much better this morning, i was so tired last night and it got the better of me..lol

Ive done a bit more so am getting there, today i have photos to slot in also so im painting nails while i get the kids breakfast..lol

I did get a phone last night from a guy that makes jeans here in the uk, and he wants me to stock his lines in the shop.. i have to do the photos in the same manner as the last ones, but its nice to think he liked the images, i never sold jeans as i struggled to model them, ive had models work for me and we just couldnt get it right, so its a real breakthrough for me, and a lot easier now weve found a way, i know some women moan at having curves, but its really hard when you havent got any and i have to be a photographed coat hanger..lol

Anyway im cracking in today, im looking forward to the day and hope it brings good things..

Have a great day everyone, its nearly the weekend...

No comments: