Sunday, September 9

Girls Night Out


I dropped my workload last night thankfully and went out with my best friend for a girly night, just the two of us..

We've been promising to do it for ages and every time she asks me to go up, either i cant get a sitter or I'm swamped under with work, so i promised myself next time she asked i would drop the work and just go, so last night i did, my fella has kindly now offered to sit for me whenever i want to go out as i do need time away and I'm the one who usually covers for him...

So out i go with no handbag again and all my pockets filled up with my essentials..lol and had a totally brilliant night..

We spent an evening at her local pub, i was a bit worried that i wouldn't fit in at first as they know everyone there, and i didn't, but i worried for nothing as the people were great with me..

I was going to drink coke and drive home, but made the mistake of having one vodka, which is lethal for me as i then want another lol (im worse with brandy as i love that stuff even more) so decided id spend my first night away from home at her house on my own.......... so it was a first for me..

I had a great time, the locals were making me giggle all night with stories and i even got shown photos on some guys phone that would make your jaw drop... its my boots you see, they have a strange impression on people..lol but altogether it was a great night..

I met another guy last night who prides himself on his manhood and wanted to swing it about a bit in my friends direction ...lol, but she dealt with him the same way i would have done and wonderfully put him back down to earth, along with half the pub that joined up to make him feel a lot shorter than the 8 inches he claims he had ready and waiting..hehe

We finished the night off with drinks in their jacuzzi at home, joined also by the lord (as he'd just finished work) and we sat there til the early hours chatting and relaxing, i really couldn't have wished for a better night or better company.......they make me feel so comfortable with them.......

It may have been my first over night stay on my own .....

but i hope now, it certainly wont be my last........

Thank you so much, I really love you guys ........ xxx


No comments: