Friday, September 14

Thank you


This one tonight's a simple ' thank you ' its not a big word but it has big meanings...

This is to thank my closest friends who helped out yesterday and allowed us to do the photos at their house...

I'm a third of the way through photoing the dresses, but im getting there slowly...lol

Cooking cakes in between and quite happy tonight as i got done everything i wanted to...

so now its my time, time for a long hot soak, a large glass of brandy and enigma.......


sheer blonde bliss...... its been a good one today.....

tomorrow I'm taking the day off........ and enjoying the day.........

but as promised heres the certain photo ..... it wont make it to my website, but will make someone giggle.........

Enjoy..........lol

Thanks you guys......... you are both wonderful ....

No comments: