Thursday, September 13

On the Ball


I'm a bit tired today, it was a late night..and no brandy.........

I tried to get the jeans in but there is a small problem, so im working on that today... meanwhile ive got it all ready to roll so it was a good nights work...

I ended up going to bed with a head whirling round so went to sleep to a chill out album, which seemed to work thankfully...

Its been the usual manic start today, the kids all demanding mum do this and that, one needed packed lunch that i was told 2 Min's before he had to leave.. and my eldest is doing cooking today so was throwing fits round the kitchen as i giggled at him... lol ...

I made the mistake of bursting out laughing when he said he was cooking salad ! (hehe) it would be a bit limp ! so im back in that doghouse again.... and 'whatever' was the last word before he left.... which brings to mind Kevin & perry, my sons just like that.......lol

My daughter has gone to school with ready break in her hair and wont let me plait it, as they were arguing over who wanted their breakfast first as usual, and the box split..... so if you see 4 kids walking up te road looking like they've all got out of bed the wrong way.....yep they're mine..........lol

Im going in an hour behind Estelle today, im having a shower (cleaning up ready break) and something to eat, as we don't seem to be doing much of that lately and as i have a stomach ache from hell so eating may help.......

anyway no rest for the wicked and im defiantly that today according to my tribe...... strange thing is I'm really quite happy this morning, and am looking forward to the day.......

I did well last night so am pleased now that ive got a little in front, i may not be able to load at the moment but that's the easy part and according to my fella i can do that while he sleeps......lol

Have a great day everyone, England won (so im told) ..........lol

No comments: