Tuesday, September 18

Rollin my sleeves up


It wasnt the best start to the day, my daughter dropped my pot of caligraphy ink in our lounge, i didnt mind as accidents do happen but she didnt tell me and just sneaked off upstairs.. it was walked everywhere, so im covered in black ink but managed to get it off thankfully..


I had the inlaws round for the evening last night, and the house looked fine then, so god knows whats happened to it this morning...lol its called kids i think....


Lots have happened today in the website, im changing catergories and trying to make them look nicer, the glitch is still playing the images up but ive been told about an hour ago i can now load up, although i have come home early to sort the house out first, so its gonna be a long one today..lol i have a mountain to get through...........


I have now compiled a folder of the new stuff ive photoed so far and theres another 60 lines to load in before any more photos, and im only a 3 rd of the way through them, so i know i have to get my head down now and concentrate... trouble is im dragging my heels today and need to get motivated somehow ..lol


My friends leave for their holiday today, so along with my sister and grandparents who are halfway through theirs im wishing them all a wonderful time, and hope they leave a little sunshine behind for us here ... lol


well the kids are all now decending on me, so its must be that after school time again... you never know i may be able to rope them into helping if im quick enough....lol


Have a great night everyone......



No comments: