Sunday, September 2

Jeans day


I overslept..lol that's a first for me, what happened to me getting up at 5am... i woke at 10 ..lol

I spent the evening with my kids , trying to teach them french and enjoying my fellas cooking, i have a speciality dish that i make here and he wanted to see if he could better it....cheeky git !

Well mark out of 10 id give it a 9 so it was really Good, but the kids said mine is still better !

That's cause i have a secret ingredient, and I'm not disclosing that not even to him...(well you have to keep some things secret )if they know everything about you the element of surprise goes out of the window, and I'm not blonde in many ways...lol

Yesterday i spent hours sorting the garden out, its my place where i go for my-time and as i have a lot coming up, starting tomorrow i am gonna need it, so its beautifully simple and a pleasure to sit in again thankfully..

I had a really strange dream last night, the new gear i got from Paris is my look, its stuff i would wear all the time but i was doing something really different with it, it went into graphic detail of what i wanted to do and Ive woke up today excited, so i may just try this one out... god i do have some strange dreams........good but strange..lol

The funniest part was when i opened my eyes this morning my fella was just sitting there watching me sleep.. lol he could have gone and made me some tea, now that would have been a better way to wake up (take the hint please)....hehe

Anyway i have to start as i mean to go on today............running !

Time for exercise, shower and kick my butt into gear......I'm late for the day....lol

No comments: