Sunday, September 16

Shine


Ive had one of the best nights out last night, that Ive ever had...

we went to our friends house to meet their families and celebrate Stevie's 21st birthday..

It was a hell of a night, they were all so lovely, the whole night was..

I got to meet the people that i hear so much about, and they were all everything i expected and more ..

Everyone was so lovely and i really felt privileged to be part of it all...

I had too many vodka's (and am paying for it a little this morning), so i did break a tradition of not singing on their karaoke machine and totally embarrassed myself, in the hope it would help the ones that can sing really well to get on there..lol after all if i had a go, they will all rush to get the microphone off me ..hehe

And it worked ! everyone was singing and dancing away having fun together ...

I met some beautiful people and really enjoyed my night with them...........

My friends are off on holiday Tuesday and I'm really going to miss them, and I'm so pleased i got to spend such a lovely night with them and their family before they went...

Everyone ended up in the jacuzzi towards the early hours, with one special man getting his first turn in it... his face was a picture and his smile said how much he was enjoying it ........bless

Sometimes its not just a father that brings strength to his son...... the son can also give the same gift back to his dad...... and last night showed that........

we had such a fantastic night with them all, its had me singing and smiling away today...

The highlight for me was listening to them all jam together, they are all so musically gifted and hearing them play, really made my night, i love music especially when it comes from the heart and last night really touched mine.......

Thank you for making me part of it..........

No comments: