Saturday, September 15

high Spirited










Its saturday....... ive been riding again with Lauren... its getting better....lol



Ive been driving my fella nuts talking non stop about how much i love riding, so he came with me to watch... im glad he did...


the last time he came i couldnt sit on the horse properly was scared of anything past walking and its nice that he finally got to see why i love it so much...


My daughter is getting less confident as the weeks go on, which is a shame as shes really good, but shes also scared of rise and trott and cantering, I worked the reverse, i was a bit scared at first but not now..
Im really enjoying the thrill of it all, so dont want to get off...


Zorrel is now my named horse which im really happy about, i love him and he always nuzzles into my boobs when i finish the lesson,(thats where i keep the polos..lol)


I must have impressed my partner anyway as hes going to buy me a hat and gloves now.. yipeeeee
I kitted my daughter out, but never sadly got round to getting myself anything..
Im posting todays photos, which my fella took, my hat as you can see is still the old army cast off (and i dont care) but as you can see what i lack in the hat department i make up for with the smile........


My daughters on Ebony the black pony.......


But today i was cantering round on my own, i didnt fall and it felt amazing, its like riding a wave and just came naturally.... and i havent stopped talking since..........lol


I hope you enjoy the pictures, theres no make up no frills and no decent hat....lol
The last photo i havent got a head either...lol (i dont think he likes the hat much) hehe

but as i dont really care what it looks like, im happy for you all to see me at my worse.......

.......... but totally feeling my best ........
Thanks to this beautiful creature ........


No comments: