Wednesday, September 5

Growing


Todays the day......... peace, serenity,no killing each other over breakfast...lol

My eldest has now left ( early, so hes keen)for his first day at high school.... he looks so grown up
The school has done it so all the new pupils spend the day together, he cant wait to get with all those girls ! eeeeeeeek god i can just imagine the fun im gonna have with 3 boys...lol

My daughter already has been sulking as her sweat shirt doesn't fit, its too big..lol but its also the smallest size they do, so i cant win there...

I slept for England last night, found my fella still asleep on the sofa this morning! but didn't mind as i got the whole bed, and after yesterdays first photo day i really ached.....

I decided to tackle the jeans first, as i have no waistline or hips they are a hard one to get right, so ive done it a bit differently...lol Im pleased that the customers can see the detailing enough and it made them easier for me to do.... thanks to Rob and his garden gifts... what a gem i still cant believe they gave me all those plants, so ive sent him home with some nice bits for his wife...
The websites coming on a treat, im hoping that it will be visual by friday so you can all see what works been done...

The unit it looking really good, its all been painted and where there was mud theres now beautifully clean stones and a wicker garden set so we can have our coke break in comfort....
I got through the jeans and bags yesterday so today I'm doing knitwear..

I got back last night to no Internet connection here again, so ended up pulling the boys wardrobes out and throwing anything away that doesn't fit , so one down 2 to go...lol
I'm finally getting this place into shape.........

2 comments:

Roses said...

Hi honey. Love your pictures...and your style. Can't wait to see your designs.

brown eyed girl said...

Thank you Roses, you are lovely..
I hope your trip went well, weve missed you
joxxx