Saturday, September 22

Overwork and Underwear


Its been a pretty calm day today...
Ive been riding as usual and really enjoyed the lesson, my confidence is growing week by week now, and ive been invited by Sarah who owns the stables to go and see her during the week for a coffee, we do get on really well and the girls who work there all talk to me, so i am going to take up her offer, she wants me to do a clothes party there as theres so many women who keep asking now, after she kindly passed out my cards, so it should be a good day..

Today the lesson was brilliant, im happily trotting and cantering along, although i am going to increase the lesson now to longer, as i dont want to get off, they do night hacks there and as im a lover of the night ive got to give that a go..lol

Today i havent worked i was tired last night and sat on here for hours, so today is my day of rest, i also get to cook something special tonight as me and my partner take turns on saturdays so im cooking a nice meal and watching a dvd...we dont do it very often so when we do it makes a change.... theres also a sexy woman in the film ive got...lol

Ive bought myself some really sexy underwear and am going to send the kids to bed with a video and sweets, so i can torment the hell out of my fella tonight.....

Well i havent been on that pole for weeks and i am really into excercising at the moment...lol so its not just physically it helps, it makes my mind come up with all sorts of good things to get me through those not so nice days of endless work...

Too much work makes me boring.... so as im working so hard i need to play even harder...
It feels lovely to shower put something really sexy on and enjoy being a woman, so thats exactly what im doing tonight..lol

Have a great night everyone......
spoil yourself and do something nice for you...

No comments: