Wednesday, September 12

Balls


Its been a really long day today..
Ive finally found the glitch in the system that's making my photos go silly so can now at last start loading..
My fellas just arrived home from work to start the photos (or so i thought) for me now to get told hes watching football... i could really kill him sometimes..lol
Ive got ready and have been sitting here waiting with all the gear lined up so I'm not to impressed with the sudden interest in football...lol
The worse part is i really wanted to go out tonight, and couldn't, as i was asked to work tonight round the clock til i got it done......... it was to get me in front so i can relax a bit more and start having some time out... so I'm now working alone tonight and going hell for leather as I'm rather annoyed with it......lol
I'm gonna sit up all night and get the jeans and new stuff in, so when I'm asked next time i will already have my work done and ill return the favour......lol if he wants to photo ....I'm going out...hehe
well if footballs that important, I'm sure i can come up with something equally as good....
I'm told its cricket too starting next week, so i should be able to have plenty of time out......lol
Anyway i hope you all like the site, Ive done the front page now ....
Just how i wanted so just a few more hundred to go.......
Someone pass the brandy please...........
I could really do with chilling out tonight...........lol

No comments: