Monday, September 10

Postcards


God the weather is so beautiful and I'm stuck working.............lol

Its been a bit manic today, last nights photos came out a bit too dark so i have to re due them again tomorrow, i think it may have had something to do with taking the kids with us to the unit..oops my fella was a bit stressed and wasn't as focused as he has been recently, hes now refusing to do anymore if the kids are with me.. oops again !

They were a bit hard work well 2 were, within five min's my daughter was bored and decided she would start sweeping up muck everywhere, so we had to stop and come home.....

So what was going to be a dinner out on the way home ended up as beans on toast instead..lol

Today has flown by, my sister and grandparents are having a great time on their holiday, so Ive been thinking about them on that beach all afternoon.... :)

Ive had my pep talk from my fella today...as every ones off or booking breaks, so hes tried to inspire me and tell me if i work hard enough and keep digging deep, next year i can go ... but doesn't next year seem a long way off sometimes.......... if i dig much deeper than i am, ill be in Australia anyway without needing the flight....lol

Anyway Ive listened, am happy and will of course keep smiling and wholeheartedly wish you all a very happy holiday if you are now setting out or planning yours...

P.S if you don't have enough luggage to fill up your case though (I'm only small) and will fit in nicely ....

Just need an hours notice so i can drop the kids at the local kennel first ........ lol

No comments: