Wednesday, October 3

Early bird


Its my favourite time of the day, every ones asleep here so i get the house to myself and enjoy my cuppa out in the garden....

Its been knackering recently, but i can now say ' I've finished' and take and deep breath..

Ive been well looked after by my fella, and praised for all the work Ive put in, bless...

Last night was the last night of templates and flash players (I'm beginning to get a sweat even mentioning them) so tonight as planned, its my time......

Ive booked the whole night to myself to do nothing except all those little jobs i haven't had time to do on myself..

I have my Pirates of the Caribbean videos to drool over (check my music blog) while i sit happily painting nails and eating the huge bag of chocolates my fella brought me home last night..

Ive never looked so forward to doing nothing before..........lol

According to my grandad i look ill (its the no make up thing they think its our natural colour) i feel like Ive aged about 10 years and need to do something about it...

Ive brought myself something to do later when the kids are in bed, its a moulding kit, sounds boring doesn't it ? lol but this kit is slightly different and my fellas going to be the mould..hehe

Anyway time to shower and start the day smiling, I'm sure that's exactly how ill end it too! lol

Have a great day everyone....

2 comments:

Roses said...

Hi honey. Hope you're well and have enjoyed the chilling session. Don't leave it so long before you have the next one!

brown eyed girl said...

Hi Roses
Thank you so much for dropping by, you really are lovely, i will try now not to turn into a workaholic and chill out a bit more, ive eaten all my chocolates and feel fat and perfectly content tonight..
Thank you for caring
xxx