Monday, September 3

School Holidays


Its Monday...lol the start of another busy week....

I have a mountain of things to get through in 2 days, ordered uniforms to collect for the triplets and my eldest has a list of odds and ends he needs, thankfully i did go and get everything he needs to wear, and thought i had the other 3 sorted out, until the school decided to change from a middle school to a Junior one...lol ......

Its been a really hard 6 weeks, I'm sure other mums will agree its far too long for a holiday the kids get bored and look on us as the entertainers, which is pretty hard when you have to work...

I look on it as Ive survived but there has been times when i could quite happily have pulled my hair out, one was a doddle, but with triplets on top it tends to make that see saw a bit uneven especially when they are nothing like each other..lol

Ive done the hair cuts (no not a basin job.. i am fully qualified to cut hair..lol) and must do a good job as i seem to have to cut every ones hair from around here, yet mine is a mess..lol

Ive got Julie leaving for holiday this week and a full stock room ready to list in a new website that happens today, so it should be an interesting week..lol

Im sad to say i had a huge row with my partner last night, we don't ever argue he seems to read me well and doesn't bring out my worst side, it was my smallest boy that started it off, hes been a real pain and started again last night, all i heard was screaming and thought my fella was killing him, instead of tucking him up so up i go in a rage catapult my partner across the room and grew my horns lol...oops I am pretty calm but when i lose it, i lose it with style..lol

What really happened was my eldest son took away Brandon's game boy, that id already confiscated, and the screaming was him throwing yet again another tantrum, my fella was trying to calm him down.. so im in the dog house today, but he did giggle the fact that i will stick up for my loved ones regardless, even when i don't for myself sometimes.......lol

so Ive got up and apologised at least a dozen times and hope if he reads this hell know i am really sorry for not reading the situation well enough, Brandon loves to put a gap in between us and up til now Ive never allowed it to happen, i honestly thought he had pushed my fella too far. he certainly does me most times....

I went to bed to have a letter left on my pillow from my eldest saying he doesn't want his mum and dad to split up, they have never seen us argue as we never do, so I'm putting last night down to me and will learn from that one..........

I'm going to work today, but my fella has taken a day off, to sit and talk to the kids together so they know every things OK, its not good for children to hear parents argue it really unsettles them, my last memories of my real father at home, were with my mum throwing a carving knife at him christmas morning.......... so if that's the only argument we have for another 10 years it would be one too many.......................
perhaps the holidays came to a head, and if any teachers are reading this please appreciate you wont get anyone much more patient than us two, so if you think you've had a hard 6 weeks marking books, don't tell me this morning, or you ll get a flea in your ear...........

I'm eating humble pie all day for meals sitting in the doghouse and will have a serious talk to my little boy tonight...

Roll on Wednesday....................

No comments: