Thursday, September 27

Burning Candles


Ive finally got through all the images in the site, so at least the first part is done..I'm so pleased.. yipeeeeeee

Deep apologies for not posting..

By the time Ive finished its been about 2am every day and then Ive been back on here by 5.30 in the morning, I'm totally shattered and today its caught up with me..I'm feeling pretty crap and have a terrible migraine..

I wanted to get the photos sorted out and set myself deadlines that were impossible (that's what my fella said)(its a blonde thing, so ill do them regardless lol) Ive had had to push myself really hard, but at least i got them done.. lol so wasn't impossible was it ! hehe

The last five days have been a bit of a blur with cheese sandwiches, and no sleep ill admit ....ive also been making sure my fellas not feeling left out, by all this work ....and burning just about every candle i have..lol .....so today i feel like ive run out of wax........don't tell anyone will you..

My grandparents are coming to see me and I'm working from home so i have wonderful company with Sandra, I'm banned from the office as my headache is really taking its toll on my typing , so dosed up with nasty pills I'm now starting my next phase of plans..lol if i cant type ill make flash players... i am adamant that this will all be done and dusted so i can get some kind of life back, so its a worthwhile cause to throw away sanity for 2 weeks and dig deep..

you'll know when I'm finished as the blogging will start again........

God I'm starving today........

No comments: