Saturday, September 8

Flying today


Wow ! what a morning........ Ive had the best time, ive been horseriding......

I was a bit nervous today as i had to miss last weeks lesson, but as soon as i saw my horse that rush came again... im being kept on Zorrel, the most elegant chestnut ive seen, hes beautiful...

So today i was in my element, theyve got me up to cantering now so the lessons are getting really good, i also did my first jump today (only a low one, but its a start) so i am buzzing inside..lol

It was eventful as my daughter came off twice during the lesson, and nearly made a hattrick but we shouted to keep her heels down and she managed to stay on, but at least she fell with style..lol it happens

I feel so much more comfortable on this horse, he responds so well to me now and at the end of the lesson we usually rise and trott round once before turning in and as i rode so beautifully today i got an extra time on my own, as she told me to keep going til my smile had had enough..lol so i kept riding......... i loved my kickboxing, but its not the same feeling i get when im riding, i finally think.........
ive found something thats meant for me.......
Right time to shower and get my bum into gear its time for photos.......
ive got the feeling they will turn out good today..........
God im flying today..............

No comments: