Thursday, November 1

No Skeletons


I had a great night last night, i got to spend some time reflecting on the last year and somehow it does seem to settle you inside...

Ive met some lovely people since i started with the group, friends i hope to stay in touch with, people that have inspired me, and helped me to spiritually grow....

You are not judged there, when so many seem to have their own opinions , there it doesnt matter.....

We lit a candle each and everyone made their wishes, the wish i made even surprised me..lol

But it came from the heart........ let the negative stuff stop now, and help me get back to looking for those positives in people........

So as today is the start of a new year, im gonna put back that spring in my stride, book up Paris for next week and hope that this is the start of better times..........

No comments: