Saturday, November 3

Saturday


It was a late one last night so im struggling to wake up this morning, im trying to squash everything in so im organised for when we make that long drive, i want to be able to come home bang in for 2-3 days and then be in front.......lol that will be a first..

So i worked all night til the early hours and made a good start...

I was singing my head off so did actually enjoy myself....im not sure what my family thinks though..lol

But it was worth it as i am actually on target and rearing to go.......

Its riding this morning so im up a little earlier than usual, i woke up, opened my eyes and thought Saturday.......yes..........lol

Time for breakast shower and get my butt into gear........
I saw this crystal online and loved it and as it stands for something postive i thought id share it with you all ...

Have a great weekend everyone.........

No comments: