Friday, November 23

Fridays Child




Well i took the kids to work with me, seems the teachers decided to have a training day.. talk about hard work...



Ive had my fella phoning every few mins asking me this and that, but i couldnt hear a word he was saying, trying to make decisions over a phone when i cant see what hes trying to describe me, customers ringing , all day with Brandon really pushing his luck so ive ended up with one almighty headache..lol

It ended up with me printing out stuff for them to colour while i got the orders out (which was great for an hour) and forgetting an order i promised to alter for a lady who needs it tomorrow.. oh S**t.. so back to the unit i went, kids intow, and ive just had to sew a dress and get it to the post office again (when ive already been today) lol.. my lifes definately not slow to say the least..

But my fellas coming home earlier than expected tonight, so ive now been asked to go back to the unit and unload it all at 9 tonight ... sigh.........

so much for that bath ! I dropped my drink in there with me last night...lol

I cant complain as he must be shattered, but the kids are in full swing this end and i cant get a sitter so far... so im ringing up Fay and offering her a chinese and double pay to come and help me out here tonight....

Ive stayed ahead all week, everythings done posted up to date, my house is spotless and so is the unit as and ive even been through there this afternoon hovering and polishing everyones desks, it looks great, so the thought of getting out of this house for a few hours even if it is for work sounds good to me tonight ...peace and quiet ...........lol

At least ill sleep well .......

2 comments:

Roses said...

Wow! I can't imagine what busy days you must have. And I whinge about feeling tired. Humpf. You are such a dynamo. Where do you get your energy from?

Lots of love honey.xx

brown eyed girl said...

Red Bull works for me ....especially with lots of vodka ...lol

I havent got the energy most times i get pushed by this mob here..hehe
xxx