Saturday, November 17

Dizzy Blonde

Its day one of running the business on my own so i know ill have to make the most of my time out as theres going to a be a lot to do my end, but im not going to let it get to me...

My fellas bought himself a bike today (hehe) so ive got to drop him off in a moment so he can bike it back, i really want to grab the camera and ride behind him (just for the hell of it) but as its cruel i wont do to him what he did to me with riding.......lol


Not much happening this weekend sadly, but im not worried, im still not feeling so lively and just cant seem to get enough sleep this week, so its early nights and jos music this weekend, sometimes its the little things that give the most enjoyment, and ive been neglecting my music blog (which im finding i need more than ever now) so im downloading some music putting my headset on and enjoying those tracks....



Its been such a great morning, riding again, its definitely the best time of my week, im jumping now every lesson and today i got up to waist height (im so pleased) every time i cleared the jump the next one got higher, they do look so much more bigger though sitting on the horse.. lol

I know you cant see my face properly but take my word for it.. im smiling my head off... but ill post the proper ones nexy week, including the devils horns one !



I cant post my proper riding photos til next week as the guys still doing them, but ive got the sample thumbnails (hense the photos so bad, i had to scan a thumbnail) lol, but they will be worth the wait, my little girl looks amazing, im so proud.. she does get one thing from me.. her zest for feeling that wind blow through her hair... .... and is gaining confidence by the day now...


we come home singing our heads off .. much to the guys in the white cars enjoyment.. lol we got a round of applause today at the traffic lights.... so i sheepishly turned my head and put my foot down.. talk about embarrassed.. i must remember to shut up when i get to traffic lights ..
Typical dizzy blonde.........lol

Ive now got free riding lessons for 6 months twice a week.......... lol
I swapped a whole new wardrobe for Sarah and Nikita at the stables for guaranteed Jos time out for 6 whole months.... so nothing will stop me now.. I simply HAVE to go.... or id be wasting money...hehe


Roll on next week.......

No comments: