Monday, November 26

Dirrty


I had a real giggle today, i ordered myself some x/small half chaps to wear riding as the ones i bought were too big, so i was really happy as i thought id finally found a pair that would fit me, trouble is i didnt quite read the full description ..


I received them today... which was great...
but they werent quite what i thought they were...although im not terribly dissapointed there ..lol


These are full suede ones, just like Christina's in that dirrty video, so its gave me a pretty good idea for what i can do tonight! lol


I couldnt resist just trying them on so there i was strutting around the unit in them with my sister in fits of laughter at my impression of being dirrty, and in walks the neighbour........oops


Thankfully she is female and took in the post for me as the postman came early to the unit, talk about the colour red, my face must have been crimson...lol

I must admit though they feel really sexy to wear, I couldnt help but get that record straight into my head and off i want to go again, back on that pole...........


Its amazing what music can do to raise your spirit..


And sexy chaps can do to lower the tone of a woman...........


Wanna get dirrty...........its about time ..........lol


No comments: