Thursday, November 22

Feeling the Light


What a day........Its been a flyer ......


It started off with my fella leaving at 7 this morning and getting up at 5 to pack lunch get everything organised for him to go, prepare lists and sizes and get in front for the march of the kids that was just round the corner...lol


Sandra was with me this morning, so it was lovely to spend some time with her having our girly giggles, she is definitely one of the most loveliest people Ive ever met, always happy always smiling...she seems to carry this ray of light with her, can read my thoughts and knows when i need to talk so talk we tried to do.......lol


The only thing was the phone hasn't stopped today order after order, i thought last week was good but today ive broke records and am extremely happy tonight, im still managing to keep up though, so the faster they come in the quicker im determined to get...Sandra was amazed at how quick my typing's got too !! it has to be......


But its like someones finally turned those lights on...

I couldn't wait for my partner to phone and ask me about the day, it just went quiet and i think he thought i was joking when i told him as he laughed then went quiet...

Tomorrow im really excited, not because ive got to pack this lot up, but my fella has bought me a surprise home..... so i may just have to wait up for this one .. its a dress !!


Not any dress though, its the dress i fell in love with at first sight... take my word for it these are so very beautiful.. they are not complicated, which is probably why i loved it so much, but a dress i really am really wanting to wear, so that's a definite first... you'll see it on Monday in my website (front page) , but the size 8 will be missing as its got reserved already on that one, and im working my butt off this end to earn it now....lol
Ive also just been told that the triplets school is closed tomorrow so im going to work with 3 little ones in tow... so ive got some sewing for Lauren to do, the boys are beading mums belt and cleaning the modelling jewelery... lol .. they cant wait ! hehe


Im now going to grab a cheese sandwich and a cuppa, run myself a bath full of bubbles, take that phone off the hook for an hour and relax, my fellas pinched my Enigma cds in his car so ill have to sing to myself tonight, pat myself on the back and say well done..........


Its been a good day today....... with Sandra for company .. happy customers all day and getting it all done...


Now theres something i definately don't get to say everyday..........


No comments: