Sunday, November 11

Happy birthday








Its certainly been a happy one for the kids...


Today they hit double figures and my house has been far from quiet..lol


Estelle has made the day today, for someone who has no children she has really made my kids birthday special... and spent her day entertaining them with face painting and balloon modelling... She really is such a gem.... and i owe her a huge thank you for today...




They were hypo all day and since they got up so early, have worn me out, so although my partners hitting the wine, im hitting the sack..lol


Weve had a day of fun music and games and far too much food ...lol


They were really pleased and thankful for everything they got and although half of my lot didnt even bother getting them a card, they are happy and full of chocolate cake tonight.. so im happy...


I know its their day... but i look back to the night i had them and am thankful that what turned into a nightmare that night, has turned into something to celebrate today...


Happy birthday to my little trio ...


No comments: