Thursday, November 15

Get me into there


Its nearly here Estelles all packed and ready to go, so weve spent yesterday stocktaking... so i can at least keep things running as smooth as possible on my own...... it wasnt fun at all


Its been totally nuts at work since friday night, the phones havent stopped and im needing to get back to paris quick ..so it looks like im heading further afield next week ..


I am supposed to be in London at the weekend, but Ive been playing the dizzy blonde at the office and falling about on the floor again but i have hurt my head and shoulder , as i went down this time on a concrete floor, which wasn't so kind to me..., so we are not going anywhere til at least Tuesday that way i can rest up this weekend and clean the house instead ...lol

Ive been scanning the net looking for a holiday, its because its cold i start dreaming about the sun.... a month in that jungle would have been my ideal place, but as im not a celebrity they wont let me in.......... lol

They did it in big brother so why on earth they wont let me have a go i don't know.... im happy to eat anything or stick my head in a hole full of cockroaches, snakes or leeches im used to that anyway.......... and id get a nice tan whilst loosing all that weight.....lol

Im not a celebrity but get me into there...............................please ........hehe

No comments: