Sunday, November 18

Sunday or Funday ?



















Sundays arrived.. the house is still asleep except for me im up and listening to the radio trying to find inspiration for the day..

I have to catch up with orders today as im not so organised as Estelle is, so im going to do an hour here and there and keep up as i go....... hopefully..lol it would be nice is my fella would get up though, but ive taken up 2 cups of tea and hes not stirring so ill leave be and enjoy the music down here ...

It wasn't much of a night last night, i watched tv for an hour got really bored and went and sat in the bath for an hour, i keep coming up with these weird and wonderful things to do but my fella wasn't listening so when all else fails call in those bubbles ........ so my nails are now beautifully painted for the first time in months and ive given myself a hair cut ! lol

I spoke to my hairdresser this week and shes not happy about the spiral thing so tried to sell me some rollers !!! shreeek i dont think so... im nearing 40 not 70, so I'm stuck with french plaiting or my scrunched messy look....... ive promised Lauren ill go buy loads of beads this week and have some fun beading her hair up.. so perhaps ill let the kids lose with mine...lol

Ive already got the washing in, done this weeks ironing and all the mundane stuff so hopefully today will be a good one... my fellas off to Paris for me this week to collect some more things ive sold out of and as i am the only person in the office now i cant go.... So its a Chinese, bottle of vodka and rock music as loud as i like night that night..... i was thinking of taking down my pole as ive not felt like getting on it for weeks... but its a bit like my kickboxing i gave that up as my fella was worried i was going to get badly hurt and couldn't model anymore... but isnt that part of life's mystery? i could also die tomorrow of boredom too if i take out anything in life that's dangerous or bad for you.. it leaves nothing...lol

So the poles staying up and im gonna just have to put on some feel good music and get back on it......... if you keep your mind alive the rest of you follows suit......... and its the suit i want to wear....lol

If you have nothing to do and are bored stupid, go get yourself a bottle of wine and a picnic, and get yourself down to your nearest beach... you can wrap up, but at least you will be able to watch that wonderous sea with the wind behind her and see how good doing nothing really can be...... you will come home feeling really good and happy to be back home in the warm....... hence no more boredom feeling for the day...............

Or you can always stay in and cook something special...... theres a very good recipe book i can recommend..lol
It isnt what you cook its how you cook it that makes it fun...............

Its a blondes way of thinking...........but it works......

Happy sunday.....................lol

No comments: