Tuesday, November 27

Whiter shade of Pale


Today i got to play out a lady role and i thoroughly enjoyed it....lol


It was photo day again and although i was freezing its not any warmer at home so i thought id have a good go...


I saved the dress i love until last of course and one by one went through all the new range til there was one item left.... that black strapless number with Joanne written all over the bag ! lol


Anyway the good news was i got it all done bar 5 dresses (which i have to do tomorrow along with leather gloves and jewelry) please let it be a little warmer...


But the sad news is i didn't get to do my favourite black dress :(


I have done the other colours, but as i saved that til last it serves me right as it got too dark to get it done and i had to dash home to be on time for the kids to arrive home from school so its still hanging there all neglected.............


Every ones surprised by the style Ive fell for, its not something you would normally see me in, but its one of those love at first sight things, it just happened, so i thought id show you all the dress that's causing me to work totally unsociable hours...


The colours different (mines black) but the styles the same.... it will hang alongside my jeans happily so if my fella decides to get off Google and take me out somewhere nice, i now have a dress i really want to wear........


And by the way if i look pale its because i was ..... i was white with bloody cold...... so i hope you agree and back me up on this please ...... Ive truly earned it........lol

1 comment:

Roses said...

You look fabulous in that dress! Nope didn't notice the blue tinge, you just look amazing.