Monday, October 29

Unwinding


It was a better day today, Estelle's been singing to me at work and the sun was shining away so it was a nice day.....


The kids went off happily this morning and it feels like ive walked in to a different house, its strangely silent (which im not used to ) i do hope they are having a great time ...


I had visitors at the unit today my friends Sarah and Nikita came to see me from riding so i was really pleased, they spent an afternoon at the unit going through the clothes and left with a bin bag so im pleased they liked it, i had to giggle though as when they came into my office the first thing they spotted was my fellas picture hanging up on the wall that our friends presented him with for his 40th.. so as you can imagine it isn't that tame...lol but i had hung over the top of a certain part of his anatomy a 'show me your tackle badge' (to protect his modesty of course) and both girls lifted it up while he sat there! i know i shouldn't have laughed but its the first time this week i did....... i just couldn't stop.............lol


Weve came home to the same tidy house i left this morning, im getting dinner cooked for me and just had a long bubble bath, so im making the most of the next couple of days.......


Tonight i am doing something really nice and doing absolutely nothing..........lol


Couldn't we have this one day a year instead of all those mothers day chocolates...lol


we never get to eat them as the kids always eat them and leave the empty wrappers...


And a day of peace sounds like the perfect treat for all of us mums out there......as it really is a rarity in a house like mine..........


I can even find the remote !!!!!! lol

No comments: