Saturday, November 10

Guardians


Lol........I got roped into going to see a medium last night with my friend, i didn't know much about it until i got there only that i had to be at her house at 6.30.


We walked into this room and one lady who was standing at the door asked me not to speak or disclose anything, that they would tell me..lol they?


And indeed there were two of them, one who claims she mediates between the spiritual world and one lady who draws pictures of our guides........... i thought Halloween had been and gone..lol


So sceptically i sat there listening to what she told my friend... although i must admit she got her spot on.......


Then it came to me...lol


She started walking backwards and forwards madly (at this point i did giggle) and said i was taking one step forward and one backwards, and that had to change, i didn't say a word just sat there, and off she went into what shocked the life out of me...


She said i had a spirit who walks with me who still holds great love for me, he is male 5'9 tall dark hair and is skinny, he stands there with his right hand in his pocket... bit spooky now, as shes describing my friend to a Tee who i lost.......

Next came.......... he died from cancer, the cancer was spreading everywhere, but he was holding his head ....with his shoulders slumped forward as he was in pain......

And he has a message for you.............


At this point i didn't know what to believe, and was pretty uncomfortable, there was non of this generalising stuff ,that they put the feela's out to people and wait for our responses, i didnt say one word... she just sat there talking about my spirit....


Then came all the stuff apparently he wanted me to know and change about my life (this bits good)


She went on to describe me as the maypole, my family and people around me would come in take a chunk , all day long constantly gossiping about me, constantly taking their pecks together keeping me down in spirit.......(that parts right)

she told me to start telling them NO and tell them what they are doing and how it makes me feel, i have to start putting myself first sometimes..
That i keep searching and searching for something that i don't know what it is.... apparently they do...........lol


My life shouldn't be all up and down from now on and i should have confidence within myself as i can do this, and that now is the time to start again and dont let people mess me about anymore... (im quoting this from my letter she gave me so its a little weird, especially at this time in the morning) ..lol


There are people in my life i don't need to have around me (haven't we all) and my spirit said its time to do that gardening and weed out the ones that i dont need anymore..... (ill get my gloves on then) hehe


and a few more things i cant put into this blog as they were pretty personal and regardless if they are true, come true or not, im not totally nuts here, and am not telling you lot about that part.. but it was very graphic......lol


But she went on for over an hour, one by one without me saying a word, with another lady writing everything down for me to read later....... so it was quite an eventful night........


Her closing speech was that my spirits always been there and is trying to push me upwards and forwards now.... lol


But it had the strangest ending........

Her friend who was drawing away madly up a corner then gave me a drawing of the guy she claims is my guardian.. and F*** me that part shocked the shit out of me it was a guy dressed in west ham colours and looked just like my friend, he even had a wonky nose..........


At this point.........it was time for my sharp exit.......so i went home .............


Just in time for a vodka...................lol



No comments: