Tuesday, November 13

Makeover



Ive decided that as the seasons are all changing, its time i had one too....lol

So ive had a good think about what id like to do and decided its time for me to spend a little time on myself.. starting with my unruly hair..............

Don't get worried here Steve, im not cutting it, just making it a bit more wind friendly..lol

I want to get it spiralled... its now long enough, and after spending hours trying to scrunch my straight hair into anything resembling a curl is hard work ! i hate gunk and sprays and if i saw a hairspray can id run a mile .

So i need a look that looks like ive just got out of bed with style ..lol

That way when i do wake with those birds i wont have to worry about hairdryers or curl sprays just enjoy my day and not spend time fighting with a hairdryer ...lol

Talking to my fella tonight i agree, when women get to a certain age they do mostly go for short back and sides, probably as we have spent years trying to style it and get fed up with trying so go for the easy maintenance option...... but apart from my fella leaving me if i got out those scissors, i actually really want to keep growing mine, i just need a style that's easy to put up when i need it out of the way, and wear loosely down , for when i get on that horse.....lol

Im having a mini break this weekend and heading off to London with my fella but as soon as i get back im booking in to my much neglected hairdresser and getting it done....




No comments: