Friday, November 30

Tea break


Im having 5 min's off... ive taken the phone off its hook, im working away on my own and cant get done, so im taking 5 min's out having a cuppa and taking a deep breath...lol

Its been so manic today...................its brilliant because im so busy, but my god i dont know im im coming going or just been (probably the latter lol) i also got a box of chocolates through the post today, from a guy who says ive got him out of a pickle as his wife had nothing to wear for his works do tonight and i recommended something that's gone down a treat.. (Julie ate my chocolates though) people seem to be so nice this week, it must be that festive spirit (speaking of which i would love some) brandy that is..lol

I owe my friend a huge apology... you Roses..

I posted your gift back to myself !! i took delivery today of your surprise, what a blonde eh...lol

So please make sure someones at your place tomorrow as ive just sent it off again by special 24 hour delivery, i wrote you out a little note and folded my address at the front instead of yours (how bad is that!) its the first time ive ever done it, but at least i know im still human under this mountain of papers...lol

The phone hasn't stopped I'm selling out fast and now need to send my fella back off to Paris again next week ( id love to go with him, but cant) boy am i tired today.. hence why ive been so grouchy this week...

He read my blog and looked really upset so i do feel really bad for moaning about him yesterday as hes been brilliant today and is even packing for me to help.. bless..

I knew i wouldn't get through today in time for the kids so hes gone home to cook dinner get the kids wrapped up and then is coming back to pick me up... so I'm smiling today as although im so mean writing what i did yesterday hes more than helped me out today, and on a day when i really needed it too... so its not all bad, i think hes also tired... so the weekends no work, and plenty of rest in store..

Anyway i hope my friend likes her surprise, hope ive got the size right and it does what i hoped and brings a smile to her face as she does me with her little messages...

If work continues like this til Xmas i will get my holiday for my birthday, and the kids will get as more happy and relaxed mum. without the bags under her eyes like this week...lol

I bought a tent last night some camping gear and am wanting to go delving into the woods somewhere, so i am lining up a little surprise for my lot this Christmas that should be a real giggle...
Anyway five mins is now up.....back to work for me....

4 comments:

Roses said...

Aaarrrrggghhh!

I'm not home this weekend!

Noooooooooo!!!!!

And I'm now working full-time...

*sob*

brown eyed girl said...

lol.... Its ok they will leave you a card if you're not home and hold it for you at the sorting office.
I couldnt believe i posted it back to myself, i was definately over tired this week..
xxx

Roses said...

*whew*

Fortunately my bloke is with me on Thursday so we can go get it then.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you've sent me...

You are sooo naughty!

Thats why I like you so.

brown eyed girl said...

I hope you like it..
Let me know if i got it right
xxx