Friday, November 2

Tied up


Had a lovely night last night, the kids were engrossed in a witch film so the house was as quiet as when they went on holiday..lol

Its Friday again........ yipeeee the weeks seem to fly by but i think most people just want to hibernate away from the cold anyway....

Ive got a brilliant weekend lined up, i have friends visiting tonight, horseriding tomorrow morning and Corpusty sat night ,its a proper old fashioned display, but its great for character as everyones so friendly there...

Its the horseriding calender photos then Sunday morning and Paris in the afternoon.......... I was just going to send my fella but hes bending my arm and wants me to go, so who am i to argue there...so its going to be a busy weekend........lol




2 comments:

Roses said...

Sounds like you're going to have lots of fun this weekend.

Enjoy. You deserve it.

brown eyed girl said...

Thank you so much.
Paris is beautiful this time of year, but this trips all work so ill be taking flat boots and a flask and keeping my fingers crossed for a safe journey.
We are driving there and back in 1 day so its a hard one..
I hope you have a great weekend too, let me know if you want anything brought back..
xxx