Saturday, November 10

Free spirited


I'm back from a riding lesson in the rain today........wehhheeeeee wheres my cowboy hat...

What a way to wake up! its better than sex..


The horse was having a fast day (i was warned) so ive just had the most exhilarating ride.


He didn't want to trot, he wanted to run free (i get that same feeling sometimes too) so we got permission from Sarah to just go with the flow.......


My daughter bless got to ride a proper horse today too, shes now off the pony and on one nearly as big as mine, but seems to have found her confidence now , we both really enjoy our girly morning out....... ive even given up vodka Friday nights...lol


Its been a brilliant week, im focused, content and although i still have mixed feelings about my encounter last night, ill take the positives (true or untrue) and use them to my advantage... if you feel positive it usually comes back round... so from today im only wearing sexy confident G strings .........lol



Its the triplets birthday tomorrow, they will be 10 (ive survived to double figures) lol


So we will all celebrate here and enjoy the rest of the weekend.....


Ive been out 5 times in a week (that's unheard of) done things i wouldn't normally have done and really enjoyed what the week has brought me......


The best bit of today was showing the proofs of last weeks calender shoot to my fella...hehe (ill be posting those next week)...


He looked shocked at my jumping ones, but looked really pleased and says hes happy ive found something that i love and although it can be dangerous (no more than me on brandy) hes really happy for me and with how im progressing........... and to make sure i save him a ticket on that front row, on my first show...


And that i look like a real lady.....................mmmmm (what in wellies !)


I prefer a puss in boots look best........hehehehe


No comments: