Saturday, October 6

Weekend of rest

I definitely have that Saturday feeling today............lol

Grinning like a Cheshire cat as usual... yes Ive been riding....

It was a great lesson again, I'm enjoying it so much the more i go the more i want to, so Saturdays now is my favourite day of the week...

We are doing a calender in a couple of weeks on the 28th and I'm gonna get to ride bareback with no hat on, wearing my slashed top and jeans.... i cant wait........ I'm allowed to ride both the white horse and the chestnut and have been asked to canter through a field (i wish it was the beach though, that's my ultimate wish) , but its gonna be a good day....

Anyone that knows me will know ill have a go at anything (except heights) so looks like Ive been roped in...I'm gonna post the photos when they are done, so hopefully they will be better than my last attempt with that sexy army hat on ! lol


The house is really quiet today Ive only just got back, as we went to the unit to lay carpets and ended up working half the day, but it feels much warmer, so I'm glad we did ...

My fellas engrossed in his football (yuk) so I'm blogging then off for a drive, to sing my head of...


Its such a shame i couldn't get a sitter tonight as i would have loved to got out of here for a few hours, its my first weekend off for ages and I'm stuck in............... my fellas tired but I'm rearing to do something , so i may be extra nice to him today and see if hell sit for me........


Anyway have a great weekend everyone, i hope you all aren't stuck indoors too.......

2 comments:

Roses said...

Horse riding! I've always wanted to learn how to ride a horse properly. Not to worry there's time for me yet.

Glad you had a great weekend honey. Hope you're all recharged and ready to plough through this week.

Oh...next week, we're chanting at the round house. Don't ask me for directions, it's a round house in the middle of a field - ask Gee or her hubby, they give good directions. You could always get to Gee's a bit earlier and follow her out there.

brown eyed girl said...

You are welcome to come along horseriding with me roses, we can always go testing perfumes afterwards..
xxx