Thursday, October 4

Priceless


Its been a good day today, ive just got back from the unit the day has really flown by...

The good news is my fella has been in his meetings today regarding my business as its now ready to move to the next stage and out of the three companies weve asked to join us, all three have said yes.........
Im so pleased and very excited now, its been a long time coming..

I have to work out how to model a few more lines as the samples are now on their way back with my partner, so the site is going to get very interesting ..

One place i didnt think would want to know bit his hand off, so its a big up yours to a certain woman who spent years copying and mimicking me as she cant follow this, ( i have 7 years advance on her there,and a wealth of knowledge in this field so in websites its a pretty big mountain, but have also spent 18 months of living a mad exisitance trying to get this site finished, when both me and my fella wondered if it ever would be..

So for today at least im glad and happy weve finally got it to this point, and stayed the course..
My fella made a couple of decisions last year that i wasnt totally happy about and financially we really paid a huge price for them, but what weve both learnt was invaluable, but he said he wouldnt quit, until what he saw in his mind materialised and today was a massive step towards that vision .... so now its up to me to sew those seeds and make him proud..........

Just like he has done for me today..............Thank you Steve .....

Get your glasses out .........that suns about to shine again .................xxx

1 comment:

Roses said...

Congratulations honey.

I'm so chuffed to see all your hard work paying off for you. Your clothes are gorgeous!

Talented, good looking, fabulous wife and mum...I'm so glad you're my friend!

Well done you!