Monday, October 15

Wet through

Back to work day today, its not been a bad day but i was glad to get home...

I couldn't upload quickly so was getting het up as i had so much to get through and at the rate it was working it would take me days..lol

So happily I'm now comfortable at home and on a machine that flies through the work.....yes

I'm hoping if i am nice to my fella tonight hell help out so i can grab a bath and wash my hair..

Its not that it needs washing well it didn't, but as I'm a bit blonde i went to fill up our water bottle and concentrated a bit hard on something i shouldn't have been looking at, so missed the tap ! it went everywhere, so soggy jeaned Ive sat in the office (which was freezing) and watched the clock...lol

So its now official i really am totally wet...lol

God what i could do with that hanging bed today and enigma.....

I really wouldn't have been the first out of bed that's for sure, i would have stayed at home making good use of it and enjoyed the day...

Theres a difference in getting wet and positively feeling wet..lol

and i know what type i much rather prefer.......lol


No comments: