Saturday, October 20

Showjumping


Back as usual from riding with my smile permanentaly embeded, it was so good today...(yes i say that every week , but it is..lol)

Lauren is now kitted out completely so shes happy, although we still cannot get her to canter, shes still leaning backwards when she trotts so were just allowing her to build her confidence and not pushing..

Im on such a high..... i just want to shout, grab my cowboy hat and go..lol

The lessons are building well and im now happily able to do most things except what im itching to do..show jump......

Ive done a few really low ones, but today i was told at the end of the lesson ive done so well im now ready, so next saturday i start properly to learn something ive always wanted to do since i was small..

I cant explain the feeling riding gives me every week, im itching to get back there and feel so at home on that horse..

Next sunday is calender day so i get to take my hat off (ive got a posh one now!) and feel that wind in my hair cantering up that field...

Zorrel is the horse i will be jumping with too, so talk about happy........i am glowing today inside out......
My fella looked a little concerned when ive told him, and i know theyd love to wrap us up in cotton wool sometimes, but im not that kind of girl...
I bounce back from most of lifes crap it slings at me, so lets hope i bounce as well if i fall too........
And get straight back on that horse..... lol

No comments: