Sunday, October 21

Half term


Its been a good day today peaceful in one way, but manic in another..

I started off really chilled sitting in the garden this morning, with the whole house sound asleep and by the end of the day, i was cleaning and throwing out anything that didn't move...lol

I'm not quite sure how it started out, i just couldn't settle today so what started with me emptying a small cupboard went through a whole house...

I'm happy tonight ive done such a good job, but asking myself why .......

I know the little ones will wreck it this week, its half term so not the best time to go into one i suppose...

So Ive poured myself a nice drink, just got out of a lovely bath but am totally shattered, so im going to turn in early with my drink and my candles ....lol

We've tossed the coin tonight to who's getting the kids tomorrow and i won !! lol.. so I am going to work happily and leaving my fella with the wonderful job of entertaining the kids.. hehe

Its a good job its only for one week, hes only just recovered from the last 6 week one , but theres a light at the end of this tunnel and a week tomorrow the triplets go on their first holiday with the school............. so its a few days of freedom for us and the perfect reason to get us through the next week smiling ........

I hope.........lol

No comments: