Friday, October 5

The verdick-t


Well last night i finally got to take off the mould and study my handywork...lol

To say im pleased is an understatement, its brilliant..

The only thing i was concerned about was keeping the penis in the centre of that tube and not letting it touch the sides, but as we couldnt do anything about it, its come out brilliantly..it just has an extra little knobly bit on the side (which ive already found a use for)..........lol

Its even the same colour!

So i can now highly recommend these to everyone, i did take a photo of it, but my fellas threatened to make me a single mum if i did, and deleted my photo, the argument was its his manhood and its not going on display..lol

My argument was its my vibrator and not him in person .. but as hes been so good to me this week ill back down on this one... so sadly i cant show you how it came out, all i can say is its very life like except cooler, which when i get hot isnt a bad thing.....lol

Ive put my extra orders in so has my sister in law, and am looking forward to many more moulding nights...

Anyway time to shower and get my butt to work, its Friday and a girls day at work today....lol

So as usual it will be a good one.....

We love Fridays .......

No comments: