Sunday, October 14

Bedroom dreams





Ive woke up today feeling really peaceful, its Sunday and the house is wonderfully quiet, the kids are playing outside so ive got a day to do what i want to do... bliss


I feel like doing something creative as my mind is buzzing, so decided id look for inspiration on the net, that's where i found it...


My ultimate bedroom......
someone out there has built it.....


Most women like soft sheets and fitted wardrobes ... but i love suede sheets and ambient lighting and want a bedroom that takes my body into another place .....my imagination.......lol


Its got my floating bed, to heighten the senses and even ultra violet lighting (which i already have) and although many of you will hate it, i totally fell in love with what this guy has done, its brilliant...

I can imagine getting into so much trouble in a room like that, and i can honestly say its how i would have created it, but theres a couple of extras id like to add, one being a sunken jacuzzi and the other a really good sound system so i could play Enigma.........
I'm one of those girls that always gets up early at the moment....
But that will change when its my time to create my bedroom like this..
I will most defiantly be the last one out off bed then .............lol

No comments: